Preparing for Your Hip or Knee Surgery
Making the most of your time with your physician can have a significant impact on your overall health and wellness. Here are some ways you can prepare for your appointment at YOA:
Making an appointment with Dr. David Weimer: Gina Ficorelli, LPN can be reached at 330.758.0577 Ext 1401 or firstname.lastname@example.org for appointment scheduling. In most cases, a referral from your primary care physician is not necessary to obtain a consultation or appointment.
- If a number of symptoms are bothering you, write them down. The more information you give to your doctor, the better their opportunity to treat you effectively.
- Write down a list of questions before your appointment to help you make sure you get a chance to voice all of your concerns.
- Prepare a list of the medications you currently take and the dosages.
What to Bring
- If you’re facing a complicated or difficult condition, bring a friend or family member with you. This person can offer support while also taking notes and asking additional questions.
- Copies of any imaging you have had taken: X-rays, MRI, or CT scans.
- Photo ID, method of payment, and insurance card.