At Youngstown Orthopaedic Associates, we are committed to the health and wellbeing of our patients, employees and community. As an organization, we are staying on top of the latest updates on COVID-19 and recommendations directed from the CDC and Ohio Department of Health.
We ask that you help us protect you and our staff by following these patient guidelines:
Masks and Face Coverings
Patients are asked to wear a mask or face covering to their appointments. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
We ask that patients come to appointments alone and do not have any visitors. Visitor restrictions are in place to help the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
The only exceptions include a parent or guardian for patients under the age of 18 or a caregiver.
No one with any symptoms of an illness, including those for COVID-19, will be allowed to visit any of our facilities. If you are showing any symptoms of illness, including COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
There will be a screening process upon arrival where a member of our team will check your temperature and ask you a few questions.
YOA is following guidelines from the CDC and Governor by:
- Screening all patients/visitors upon arrival.
- Encouraging hand hygiene for employees, patients and visitors.
- Frequently cleaning the facility and disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
- Recommending patients/visitors all wear masks to their appointment.
- Following CDC social distancing requirements.