What is the YOA Saturday Sports Clinic?
The YOA Saturday Sports Clinic is an excellent opportunity for student athletes from any local team to get medical attention for their injuries. The clinics are held on Saturday mornings during the fall sports season at YOA’s Building B at 1499 Boardman-Canfield Road.
- Walk-in student-athletes accepted.
- No need for an appointment.
- Orthopaedic surgeon on-site to evaluate injuries.
- Ability to start physical therapy same day.
- Same day X-ray and MRI available.
- Registered orthopaedic technician on-site for bracing and casting.
For more information, call us at (330) 758-0577 or email us here.