|YOA physical therapy department specializing in rehab related to workers compensation injuries, sports medicine, ACL surgeries and rotator cuff procedures.|
The strength of YOA’s physical therapy programs is their connection with YOA’s nine specialty surgeons. No other PT clinic sees as many shoulder and total joint replacement patients.
We have a highly trained, compassionate staff.
- We have combined experience of over 30 years.
- Our staff includes:
- 3 licensed physical therapists
- 6 physical therapy assistants
- 2 certified athletic trainers
- 2 registered orthopaedic technicians for all casting and bracing requirements.
We use standard and advanced techniques.
- We offer physical therapy programs for post-op rotator cuff repairs, anterior cruciate ligament procedures, arthroscopic knee surgery, total shoulder replacements, total knee replacements, total hip replacements, total elbow arthroplasty, tendon transfer of the hand & foot, carpal tunnel release, arthroscopic shoulder surgery and spine surgery.
- We utilize the Mulligan Concept of MWMS & SNAGS for the extremities and spine.
- We also utilize the McKenzie Method of spine rehabilitation.
- Other services include manual therapy, ultrasound treatments, electrical stimulation therapy and laser therapy.
Our facility is spacious and modern.
- It spans more than 3,000 square feet.
- It features state-of-the-art Cybex rehabilitation equipment.
- Our location offers easy access to major highways.
- We offer convenient scheduling.
Physical Therapy phone number 330-726-1466 fax number 330-726-8645.