Our billing team at Youngstown Orthopaedic Associates, Inc. is committed to assisting you through the financial aspects of your treatment as smoothly as possible.
Youngstown Orthopaedic Associates is a participating provider for most insurance plans and networks as listed below:
- Anthem Community Mutual
- Anthem Senior Advantage
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Professional Risk Management
- United Health Care
- United Health Care – Medicare Complete
- Workers’ Compensation
If you do not see your health plan on this list, please be sure to contact your insurance company to verify that our Physician is a participating provider. If we are not a participating provider, you should confirm that you have out of network benefits.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our billing office at 330/758-0577 ext. 1503 or ext. 1501.
Some key points you should know when you arrive for your scheduled appointment:
- Youngstown Orthopaedic Associates, Ltd. requires a referral from your Primary Care Physician.
- Insurance co-payments and/or deductibles are expected at the time of service. (We are unable to waive co-payments due to contractual terms with the carriers).
- For accurate billing, you must provide your most current insurance information and notify us immediately with any changes to your plan.r