|Dr. David Weimer and a YOA team member review spine images generated by YOA’s eco-friendly magnetic resonance imaging system.|
Note to Physicians
Feel free to schedule MRI exams by calling 330.758.0577, Ext. 1123. If you have any imaging questions, call our department at 330.758.0577, Ext 1442. As an ordering physician you will receive a report by fax within 24-48 hours. Patients may hand-carry a CD-ROM of images upon completion of exam with a physician’s request.
YOA has enjoyed a seven-year relationship with Radisphere. The ability to receive subspecialty interpretations 24 hours a day has been an asset to our facility. We look forward to providing you and your patients with the latest imaging technology and subspecialty interpretations.
Fast, accurate imaging equipment and an experienced staff of friendly technologists support our physicians and rehabilitation professionals. Not familiar with magnetic resonance imaging? Read our FAQ.
We offer many advantages with the area’s most eco-friendly MRI.
- Energy savings.
- Additional comfort, even for claustrophobic patients.
- Faster scan times.
- (Read more about our MRI unit and its benefits.)
Our MRI has the ACR’s gold seal of accreditation.
- Our accreditation by the American College of Radiology (ACR) followed a peer-review evaluation.
- Such distinction is awarded only to MRI facilities that meet stringent technical requirements.
- Accreditation is becoming more important to patients, their doctors and their insurers.
We offer timely subspecialty interpretations.
- Physicians receive a report by fax within 24-48 hours.
- Patients may hand-carry a CD-ROM of images after exam, with a physician’s request.
- Subspecialty interpretations through Radisphere
We have an experienced staff.
- All technologists are ARRT-registered, with extra credentialing in magnetic resonance imaging.
- More than 25 years of combined technologist experience.